Flatshare General InformationVeggy
£1090 Exc Util & Exc CTax
Flatshare Tick Boxes
Flatshare DescriptionBeautiful flat with loads of light, awesome south-facing roof terrace, amazing location and a big kitchen and living room!
Here's the deal:
- spacious and lots of light from two windows
- comes unfurnished
- my housemates have been living there for two years and love it
- cosy, with carpet in most rooms and easy to keep warm in winter
- gorgeous, sunny terrace waiting for summer BBQs!
- comes with a washing machine, good shower, TV, DVD player - and now a brand new dishwasher
- spacious kitchen that is separate from the living room
- well maintained by a responsive private owner
- unbeatable location for runs and swims in Hampstead Heath
- super close to lots of great places in North London
- great connections with northern line, overground and Kentish Town trains
- 1090 for a single person or couple (slight chance for an increase with the updated contracts)
- roughly 130 bills (inc. council tax) for a single occupant, otherwise 180, so 90 each for bills
- 40 per person for referencing and about 190 agency fees for the contract renewal
YOU: I don't mind if you are a couple or not. I'm not fussed about your age either. I'm just looking for somebody easy-going, kind, reasonably clean and tidy, considerate; someone who will maybe be up for the odd chat, dinner or even film.
ME: I'm an outgoing, often merry, human-loving type of person. I work long hours, and I like doing things in the evening (e. g. choir or acroyoga), so I'm not home huge amounts. I like hearing about your day, your ups and downs, stresses and joys. I like to host friends for the occasional cook-out combined with a film. I'm a pescetarian but don't mind if you eat meat. I'm considerate. If I'm doing something that annoys you, tell me. I hum sometimes, but am not a noisy person. I am happy to talk about politics most days. Only sometimes it gives me a headache. Oh, and I'm from Germany; but I've lived in the UK for the best part of the last eight years.
If this sounds at all like a home that would suit you, then do drop me a line, tell me a bit about yourselves and we can arrange for a viewing :)
Flatshare interests and occupationsInt: Singing, music, acroyoga, merry get-togethers, travels, languages, social impact evaluations
Occ: Teacher (secondary school)
Contact and notebookPut in My Notebook
This advertiser expressly does NOT wish to be approached by estate agents or others offering their services. Telephone numbers and e-mail links constitute personal data that is NOT placed by the advertiser to solicit approaches from agents. Doing so is a clear breach of the Data Protection Acts (misuse of personal data).
Near and Near-ish Stations
Nearest Bus Routes