I have spent two years rebuilding the whole house from the ground up, so it is a brand new home. Now looking for housemates to live with me. I am a professional working in the city. I appreciate a nice clean household that is harmonious for all of us as a place to relax and unwind after work on evenings and weekends.
The house currently consists of 1 male and 2 females, all working professionals.
The house has:
- Three very large double bedrooms, all with luxury en-suite bathrooms (Each about 12 square metres! + bathroom) (--------------Only 1 last room remains available now---------------)
- Wall to wall fitted wardrobes, so there is a huge amount of space for all of your clothes
- A very large open plan living area and dining space
- It will be fully furnished throughout the house
- A top of the range integrated kitchen with washing and drying facilities
- A very large garden
- Located in a nice residential area
- The postcode is E17 8JD
- The location hasn't showed up on the map......It's very easy access to walthamstow central tube station (14 minutes walk), Leyton tube station (15 mins), buses to the city (30 seconds away - going to London Bridge, Liverpool St, St Pauls, Barbican, Angel, Oxford Circus, Holborn, Old Street, Dalston), Whipps Cross Hospital (10 minutes), Tesco (2mins)
Suitable for working professionals only please. 780 per month (all bills are inclusive).
07954 359 618
£780 Inc Util & CTax
Avail Thursday 16 August
On or renewed 16 August
Flatsharing with One Male and Two females
(Av) age 30ish looking for 18-45
Flatshare interests and occupations
Int: Yoga, gym, meditation, sports, socialising
Contact and notebook
Put in My Notebook