Flatshare General InformationFor female Can smoke
£320 Exc Util & Exc CTax
Flatshare Tick Boxes
Flatshare DescriptionHey guys,
Our flatmate is moving back to Manchester so we have one bedroom available from April!
- massive 4 bedroom house
- spacious kitchen with gas oven, washing machine and the usual equipment (though no dishwasher, no microwave)
- living room
- spare/storage room
- outside conservatory (for storing bicyles/smoking if you are a smoker)
- garden (jungle...)
- our bedrooms
- separate toilet
The bedroom is small but not your typical London boxroom.
- 15mins walk to Wood Green Station (or 5 quick busstops)
- 15mins walk to Palmers Green with lots of charity shops etc
- Wood Green: cinema, the mall, shops, bars, Alexandra Palace
- house is on a one way side street, on main road lots of shops and Tesco Express
Rent & bills:
- rent is 320 per month
- around 70 per month for Council Tax and tv/internet
- water, gas/electricity we pay quarterly
We are three girls in our late 20s/early 30s
Isabel from London and Adela from Czech Republic have been living together before and moved in here last summer/autumn respectively. I'm Tilla from Germany and I've been living in this house for 7 years because it's an absolute steal!
We all work in different areas but get along really well and are looking for someone who is looking for a home rather than just a place to stay. We're not a party house - we enjoy our home as a place to relax after shit days at work.
Looking for someone nice,clean and easygoing with previous flatshare experience
You would have to pay an agency fee (around 130) as they will do the usual background checks with your provided references.
There is also a deposit, which is not your share of rent but total rent divided equally by four, which comes to around 400.
Please drop us a line telling a bit about yourself and we'll get back to you to arrange a viewing!
Flatshare interests and occupationsInt: art,films,music,travel,food,beer,..
Occ: advertising/ecommerce/hotel industry
Contact and notebookPut in My Notebook
This advertiser expressly does NOT wish to be approached by estate agents or others offering their services. Telephone numbers and e-mail links constitute personal data that is NOT placed by the advertiser to solicit approaches from agents. Doing so is a clear breach of the Data Protection Acts (misuse of personal data).
Near and Near-ish Stations
Nearest Bus Routes