Flatshare General Information
£630 Exc Util & Inc CTax
Flatshare Tick Boxes
Flatshare DescriptionAvailable around 20 October, but can work something out if you need to move in earlier.
Great location, close to the Victoria line (rail and tube), clean house refurbished, friendly housemates, big kitchen-diner by London standards, sharing bathroom with one housemate, nice BBQ set up in garden, Victorian terrace. Looking for all round responsible person to join us.
Sharing with 4 professionals (2m 2f) working in marketing, media, events, civil engineer.
- no agency fees
- bills of about 20-25GBP pcm for gas and electricity and kitty for cleaning materials
-the rent covers council tax, water, wi-fi
- minimum let is 3 months, with preference for longer term let
-Tottenham Hale tube (on Victoria line) and rail is a 2-3mins walk, yet we are on a quiet residential street
- The Gym 4mins away open 24/7
- Retail Park 3mins away with Lidl, TkMaxx, Next, Asda Home, Wilkos, Halfords, Argos, Currys, Boots, Next, Costa
- wood flooring
-2 bathrooms (one of ground floor, and one on the upper floor)
- Handmade wooden beds with orthopedic mattress
- cleaning rota
- unlimited broadband included.
- a plus is the nearby canal. Lovely long walks, and there is a rowing club there
The rooms are for single occupancy (no couples or long term guests because the tenants I have in mind will not want overcrowding).
-do not accept couples, pets, dss
-no smoking in the house
Flatshare interests and occupationsInt:
Contact and notebookPut in My Notebook
This advertiser expressly does NOT wish to be approached by estate agents or others offering their services. Telephone numbers and e-mail links constitute personal data that is NOT placed by the advertiser to solicit approaches from agents. Doing so is a clear breach of the Data Protection Acts (misuse of personal data).
Near and Near-ish Stations
Nearest Bus Routes