Flatshare General InformationFor female
£478 Exc Util & Inc CTax
Flatshare Tick Boxes
Flatshare DescriptionWe are three friendly females looking for a fourth person to complete our house share. The house is generally very peaceful, with the occasional guest. None of us are party animals, so the house is genuinely quiet. We are all very respectful and considerate of each other and the house too, which we all like to keep very clean.
Our house share would suit someone who has been renting for a while but would like to live in a more mature and home-like setting as opposed to something that resembles a student house share. It would also suit someone who is generally interested in getting to know the people they live with. We sometimes chat in the lounge or the kitchen to catch up with each other, but equally we also appreciate times in our own space. In addition:
- The house is very big
- Has an extremely large garden
- 5-minute walk to Gants Hill station, Central line.
- Room comes with excellent view of greenery, contemporary double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Ultra fast Virgin optic fibre wifi.
- Free off street parking bay, and free 7-day on-street parking for guests.
- Space to store a bike.
- Main bathroom shared between three as one housemate has their own en suite.
- House has large open plan kitchen with granite work top and porcelain tiled floors.
- Washing machine, dryer, dishwasher and gas cooker.
- Furnished dining and living space with real wood floorboards.
- House has a fantastic live out landlord who sees the property's maintenance as a priority so things are fixed relatively quickly when needed.
- Rental price includes council tax and water rates.
- Utilities bills vary between 50-90 per month depending on season.
- A huge range of shops and diverse eateries on the highroad all within 5-minutes walk.
- Gants Hill tube station (central line, zone 4) with access to Stratford, Leyton, Bank, Liverpool Street, Oxford Circus. Change at Stratford for TFL overground to Hackney Wick, Hackney Central, Dalston Kingsland and Highbury & Islington.
- Leafy Valentine's Park with boating lake, and tennis courts, 7-min walk away.
- Epping Forest (parks, gardens and nature reserve) only 15-miutes away.
Two referees and proof of identity will be required if a provisional room offer is made.
Flatshare interests and occupationsInt: cooking, music, design, walking, fitness, cinema, bars
Occ: graphic design, quantity surveying, Finance
Contact and notebookPut in My Notebook
This advertiser expressly does NOT wish to be approached by estate agents or others offering their services. Telephone numbers and e-mail links constitute personal data that is NOT placed by the advertiser to solicit approaches from agents. Doing so is a clear breach of the Data Protection Acts (misuse of personal data).
Near and Near-ish Stations
Nearest Bus Routes