Flatshare General Information
£897 Inc Util & CTax
Flatshare Tick Boxes
Flatshare DescriptionLarge ensuite loft double bedroom in Victorian terraced house on Harringay Ladder, Turnpike Lane, Hornsey N8. ALL bills are included!
Suitable for single or double occupancy, rent for couples is 1,000pcm. This is a lovely large quiet room with lots of storage space.The room is in a loft conversion which was completed a few years ago. So everything in the room is quite new - floorboards, white Kings size double bed (with storage drawers underneath),2 bedside lockers and matching dbl wardrobe with hanging & shelf space. We also have a large wooden desk that can be put in the room.
There is lots of additional storage space in the cupboards under the roof, there are 2 doors into this space as well as lights in there. The ensuite bathroom is newly tiled with loo, sink & shower as well as mirror cupboard.There are 2 velux windows onto the front of the house (with velux blinds)& on the other side of the room are French doors which can be opened up fully onto a Juliette balcony, which has amazing views of the back gardens behind. It is so quiet at the back of the house that these doors can be left open at night in the summer. Also there is a small bedroom outside this ensuite room which is left free for housemates to store items large items like sports equipment.
Currently there are 3 other occupants on the first floor of the house (so a floor below the loft), 2 guys and 1 girl, all young professionals. Downstairs there is plenty of living space between a large fully-furnished sitting room, adjoining dining room & large kitchen with dining area. In the garden there is also a table & chairs and wooden bench.
All bills are included, see below. Also, there is a cleaner that comes regularly to do a big clean of the house and individual rooms, e.g. hovering, cleaning the bathrooms etc.
The house has
* Large Kitchen, with dining area, equipped with washing machine, microwave, dishwasher, double oven etc.
* 1 downstairs toilet
* Large open plan sitting room / dining room, recently refurbished
* Lovey big garden with lawn, fruit trees, patio, BBQ area & wooden shed for storage of bikes etc.
* Gas central heating (with a brand new boiler)
* Superfast Virgin Broadband Internet connection
The house is on the Harringay Ladder -
* 10 mins walk to Turnpike Lane Tube Station, Piccadilly line. 20 minutes travel time from Turnpike Lane directly to central London - Covent Garden, Leicester Square etc.
* 5 mins walk to Hornsey British Rail station, direct trains to the City during week - Moorgate in 13 minutes, and Kings Cross at weekends - 10 mins.
* Day and Night Buses, direct service to Central London - Soho, Trafalgar Square, Kings Cross. Routes - 141, 29, 91, 341, 41, 144.
The house is within 10 minute walk of:
*Crouch End - lovely area with cafes, restaurants, boutiques, hairdressers, swimming pool etc.
*Marks & Spencer, Tesco, Sainsbury's
*Showcase & Cineworld cinemas in Woodgreen and Odeon in Muswell Hill (10 mins by bus)
*Parks - Fairland Park is at the end of the street and includes basketball courts, picnic tables and kids play areas. You are also a 10 mins walk to Alexander Palace Park and 5 mins walk to Finsbury Park & Priory parks which have tennis courts etc.
* 10 mins walk from 2 gyms, Fitness First Harringay & Holmes Place Woodgreen
Bills that are included:
Phone rental for Broadband
Super fast Virgin Broadband
Flatshare interests and occupationsInt:
Contact and notebookPut in My Notebook
This advertiser expressly does NOT wish to be approached by estate agents or others offering their services. Telephone numbers and e-mail links constitute personal data that is NOT placed by the advertiser to solicit approaches from agents. Doing so is a clear breach of the Data Protection Acts (misuse of personal data).
Near and Near-ish Stations
Nearest Bus Routes