Property General Information
£695 Inc Util & CTax
Property Tick Boxes
House DescriptionLovely quiet double bedroom in Victorian terraced house on Harringay Ladder, Turnpike Lane, Hornsey N8. ALL bills are included! Single occupancy only. This is a lovely large quiet room on the first floor and overlooking a quiet garden.
New furniture for this room was bought quite recently, with new double brass bed and mattress, white chest of drawers (with 4 drawers), wardrobe (with hanging space and drawer space). There is also the original cast iron fireplace in this room. It is a lovely quiet private bedroom with views onto back gardens.
Currently there are 3 other occupants in the house - one girl in the ensuite loft room (so a floor above) and another girl and guy in the other 2 bedrooms on the first floor. Downstairs there is plenty of living space between a large fully-furnished sitting room, adjoining dining room & large kitchen with dining area. In the garden there is also a table & chairs and wooden bench.
All bills are included, see below. Also, there is a cleaner that comes every fortnight to do a thorough clean of the house and individual rooms, e.g. hovering, cleaning the bathrooms etc.
The house has
* Large Kitchen, with dining area, equipped with washing machine, microwave, dishwasher, brand new double oven.
* 1 downstairs toilet
* Large open plan sitting room / dining room, recently refurbished
* Lovey big garden with lawn, fruit trees, patio, BBQ area & wooden shed for storage of bikes etc.
* Gas central heating (with a brand new boiler)
* Super fast Virgin broadband Internet connection
The house is on the Harringay Ladder -
* 10 mins walk to Turnpike Lane Tube Station, Piccadilly line. 20 minutes travel time from Turnpike Lane directly to central London - Covent Garden, Leicester Square etc.
* 5 mins walk to Hornsey British Rail station, direct trains to the City during week - Moorgate in 13 minutes, and Kings Cross at weekends - 10 mins.
* Day and Night Buses, direct service to Central London - Soho, Trafalgar Square, Kings Cross. Routes - 141, 29, 91, 341, 41, 144.
The house is within 10 minute walk of:
*Crouch End - lovely area with cafes, restaurants, boutiques, hairdressers, swimming pool etc.
*Marks & Spencer, Tesco, Sainsbury's
*Showcase & Cineworld cinemas in Woodgreen and Odeon in Muswell Hill (10 mins by bus)
*Parks - Fairland Park is at the end of the street and includes basketball courts, picnic tables and kids play areas. You are also a 10 mins walk to Alexander Palace Park and 5 mins walk to Finsbury Park & Priory parks which have tennis courts etc.
* 10 mins walk from 2 gyms, Fitness First Harringay & Holmes Place Woodgreen
Bills that are included:
Phone rental for Broadband
Superfast Virgin Broadband
Contact and notebookPut in My Notebook
This advertiser expressly does NOT wish to be approached by estate agents or others offering their services. Telephone numbers and e-mail links constitute personal data that is NOT placed by the advertiser to solicit approaches from agents. Doing so is a clear breach of the Data Protection Acts (misuse of personal data).
Near and Near-ish Stations
Nearest Bus Routes