Flatshare General InformationSHORT LET
£795 Exc Util & Exc CTax
Flatshare Tick Boxes
Flatshare DescriptionA large, sunny, fully-furnished bedroom in a centrally-located flat is available short-term, for five days total, from May 3rd through May 8th.
If you're looking for a long-term place, the convenient location of this flat makes it the perfect spot to stay while you search.
Flat has wifi, washer/dryer, and smart tv with dvd player. Linens and towels provided.
* recently renovated flat in gorgeous 1930s mansion block
* very convenient location
* elevator & video intercom
* outdoor space faces quiet street with trees
You will be sharing with my two friendly and easy-going flatmates, two guys, early-mid 30s, one working in health economics and the other for a cycling company.
Please be tidy, responsible, respectful, and a non-smoker.
Rent plus all bills is 144 for the 5 nights. A refundable security deposit of 100 will be requested.
N.B. The pics are old (furniture has moved and tv has been upgraded!) but the room is the one pictured -- I've been told it's nicer than the pics show!
No sharers, please.
* 1-2 min walk to Russell Square tube stop (Piccadilly line) and bus stops (10, 59, 68, 91, 168, 188, N91)
* 1 min to Brunswick Centre: supermarket, cafes, pharmacy, restaurants, farmers market
* everything at your doorstep (Russell Square park 2 min walk, Euston 10 min, Holborn 10 min, Kings Cross / St Pancras 15 min, Tottenham Court Rd station & Oxford Street 15 min, British Museum 7 min, Covent Garden 20 min, Paris in 2.5 hrs... you get the point!)
Flatshare interests and occupationsInt:
Contact and notebookPut in My Notebook
This advertiser expressly does NOT wish to be approached by estate agents or others offering their services. Telephone numbers and e-mail links constitute personal data that is NOT placed by the advertiser to solicit approaches from agents. Doing so is a clear breach of the Data Protection Acts (misuse of personal data).
Near and Near-ish Stations
Nearest Bus Routes